Just like with your car, it’s far more cost-effective to properly maintain a roof than replace it. Thanks to our glorious weather here in Arizona, it’s very possible to have roof damage on your property in Phoenix without knowing because it rains so infrequently. But when it does rain, especially during monsoon season, our storms can be intense and damaging, especially when the inevitable hail storms arrive.
Roof damage that goes unnoticed will eventually worsen, and can even threaten the integrity of your roof structure… leading to more expensive roof repairs in the future. To make sure your roof is in tip-top condition, use these guidelines to determine if you need to have your roof inspected.
Your Roof Needs
- You see evidence of rats, birds, bees or other pests
- You see evidence of a leak and/or storm damage
- You see evidence of cracked, broken and/or missing tile or shingles
- You experience an intense hail storm or lightening strike
- When you’re purchasing a home
- You have a flat roof
- Your roof is close to a heavily landscaped area
- Your roof is over five years old
- You have a tile of shingle roof that have areas not visible from the ground
What Does a Roof Inspection Cover?
Our comprehensive roof inspection packages are undertaken by our experienced, professional, insured, and reliable superintendents. Items that are inspected include, but are not limited to:
- Seals around roof penetrations, such as skylights and plumbing jacks
- Checking valleys and gutters for debris
- Identifying cracked, missing and/or broken tiles
- Flat roof condition, checking for evidence of ponding water, debris and scuppers
- Condition of flashing
- Condition of underlayment
- Nailing pattern
Contact Lifetime Today
Contact us today at 480-968-3420 to learn more about our competitively priced, comprehensive roof inspection packages.